Stalwart Tamil actors and good friends for over 4 decades, Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, entered active politics by launching their own parties. While Kamal’s Makkal Needhi Maiam is contesting the upcoming Lok Sabha elections in Tamil Nadu, Rajini had announced that his party, Rajini Makkal Mandram, will be staying away from the poll war.
Tamil Nadu is going for vote on April 18. On this occasion, Rajini was asked by a few media personnel if he and his party will support Kamal Haasan’s party in the elections. Rajini, as usual, didn’t give a clear reply and said that there is no change in his political stand. Rajini also urged the media to not speculate and ruin his friendship with Kamal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer