Stalwart Tamil actors and good friends for over 4 decades, Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, entered active politics by launching their own parties. While Kamal’s Makkal Needhi Maiam is contesting the upcoming Lok Sabha elections in Tamil Nadu, Rajini had announced that his party, Rajini Makkal Mandram, will be staying away from the poll war.
Tamil Nadu is going for vote on April 18. On this occasion, Rajini was asked by a few media personnel if he and his party will support Kamal Haasan’s party in the elections. Rajini, as usual, didn’t give a clear reply and said that there is no change in his political stand. Rajini also urged the media to not speculate and ruin his friendship with Kamal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan’s shoot for Acharya only happening because of Rajamouli
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss