Stalwart Tamil actors and good friends for over 4 decades, Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, entered active politics by launching their own parties. While Kamal’s Makkal Needhi Maiam is contesting the upcoming Lok Sabha elections in Tamil Nadu, Rajini had announced that his party, Rajini Makkal Mandram, will be staying away from the poll war.
Tamil Nadu is going for vote on April 18. On this occasion, Rajini was asked by a few media personnel if he and his party will support Kamal Haasan’s party in the elections. Rajini, as usual, didn’t give a clear reply and said that there is no change in his political stand. Rajini also urged the media to not speculate and ruin his friendship with Kamal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part