It is a well-known fact that mega brother, Naga Babu lost a lot of money after the debacle of Ram Charan’s Orange. Now, after a long gap, he is presenting tomorrow’s release Na Peru Surya.
When asked as to why he chose to present Allu Arjun’s movie and not of his own son Varun Tej’s, Naga Babu was quick to answer. He said that Varun is currently giving back to back hits and already has four projects in hand.
He also added that he could easily produce a film with him and make money but he does not want to cash in on his son’s success and will do a film with him only when the time comes.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas