It is a well-known fact that mega brother, Naga Babu lost a lot of money after the debacle of Ram Charan’s Orange. Now, after a long gap, he is presenting tomorrow’s release Na Peru Surya.
When asked as to why he chose to present Allu Arjun’s movie and not of his own son Varun Tej’s, Naga Babu was quick to answer. He said that Varun is currently giving back to back hits and already has four projects in hand.
He also added that he could easily produce a film with him and make money but he does not want to cash in on his son’s success and will do a film with him only when the time comes.
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch