It is a well-known fact that mega brother, Naga Babu lost a lot of money after the debacle of Ram Charan’s Orange. Now, after a long gap, he is presenting tomorrow’s release Na Peru Surya.
When asked as to why he chose to present Allu Arjun’s movie and not of his own son Varun Tej’s, Naga Babu was quick to answer. He said that Varun is currently giving back to back hits and already has four projects in hand.
He also added that he could easily produce a film with him and make money but he does not want to cash in on his son’s success and will do a film with him only when the time comes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date