Prince Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu has rewritten Telugu Box Office History with a stupendous performance across the world. The movie has set the cash registers ringing and the entire industry cheered the success of this film. Today marks the 50th day of the film and the entire Dookudu unit is planning to celebrate it in a big way.
Already, a grand and massive celebration has been planned to mark the event at Siddhartha College in Vijayawada tomorrow. Dookudu is the most expensive movie in Prince Mahesh Babu’s career and the movie was produced on 14 Reels Entertainment Banner by Anil Sunkara, Ram Achanta and Gopi Achanta.
Sreenu Vaitla directed this film and Samantha paired up with Mahesh Babu. Music was composed by Thaman. Brahmanandam and M.S.Narayana pulled their weight with a terrific comedy track.
123telugu.com congratulates Prince Mahesh Babu and the entire Dookudu unit. We are proud to have been a part of the effort.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA