While Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest movie Aagadu is doing great business all over, a look into the past will tell us that it has been exactly 3 years since the Super hit Dookudu released. Though the movie is celebrating its 3rd anniversary, people still remember Dookudu for the role it played in resurrecting Mahesh’s career after the huge debacle of Khaleja.
Mahesh received a Nandi best actor award for Dookudu. Dookudu was the first movie in the combination of Sreenu Vaitla and Mahesh babu and it could be said that, that success paved the way for the making of today’s Aagadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly