While Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest movie Aagadu is doing great business all over, a look into the past will tell us that it has been exactly 3 years since the Super hit Dookudu released. Though the movie is celebrating its 3rd anniversary, people still remember Dookudu for the role it played in resurrecting Mahesh’s career after the huge debacle of Khaleja.
Mahesh received a Nandi best actor award for Dookudu. Dookudu was the first movie in the combination of Sreenu Vaitla and Mahesh babu and it could be said that, that success paved the way for the making of today’s Aagadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX
- Balakrishna visits Simhadri Appanna Temple in Simhachalam
- RRR trailer – Mind-Blowing and evokes goosebumps
- RRR: Rajamouli and team to interact with Telugu media today
- RRR’s trailer is one of the longest in recent times