Dookudu emerged winner at Filmfare Awards which were held last night in Chennai. The film bagged 6 awards including awards for Best Film, Best Actor (Mahesh Babu), Best Director (Sreenu Vaitla), Best Supporting Actor (M S Narayana), Best Music Director (Thaman), Best Playback Singer (Male) (Rahul Nambiar). This is the third time in the year that the film has bagged the most awards at prestigious events like CineMAA Awards, SIIMA and now Filmfare. Apart from Dookudu, Bapu’s Sriramarajyam too bagged 5 awards including Best Actress (Nayanthara), Best Playback Singer (Female) (Shreya Ghoshal). Shruti Haasan was judged the Best Debutante for her performance in Anaganaga O Dheerudu and 7am Arivu and her father Kamal Haasan presented her this award. The grand gala ceremony saw celebrities from all four South Indian film industries. Top actors and actresses like Kamal Haasan, Mahesh Babu, Vikram, Dhanush, Ram, Kajal, Tamannaah and Shruti Haasan graced the event.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment