Manchu Vishnu’s action comedy flick ‘Doosukeltha’ is getting ready for a release this 17th. The film is carrying a promising pre-release report. Apparently, the movie has a good dose of comedy and the entertainment quotient is reportedly quite high. Veeru Potla, who directed ‘Bindaas’ and ‘Ragada’, is the director of this movie.
Lavanya Tripathi is the heroine in this movie and she will be seen in a glamorous avatar. Mani Sharma has composed the tunes for the film. Brahmanandam and Vennela Kishore have full length roles.
Vishnu has produced this movie on his home banner.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties