Manchu Vishnu, Lavanya Tripathi starrer Doosukeltha is making brisk progress. The film’s latest schedule is going to begin from Monday onwards in Hyderabad. Already two songs and several major scenes have been completed. Recently, Manchu Vishnu screened the rushes to his father Mohan Babu and after the screening, Mohan Babu was quite thrilled with the product so far. As a result, Vishnu is all the more confident that they have a winner in hand. Veeru Potla is directing the film and Vishnu is producing the film under 24 Frames Factory banner. More details about the film will be announced soon. Doosukeltha is expected to be yet another full fledged action comedy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film