Manchu Vishnu, Lavanya Tripathi starrer Doosukeltha is making brisk progress. The film’s latest schedule is going to begin from Monday onwards in Hyderabad. Already two songs and several major scenes have been completed. Recently, Manchu Vishnu screened the rushes to his father Mohan Babu and after the screening, Mohan Babu was quite thrilled with the product so far. As a result, Vishnu is all the more confident that they have a winner in hand. Veeru Potla is directing the film and Vishnu is producing the film under 24 Frames Factory banner. More details about the film will be announced soon. Doosukeltha is expected to be yet another full fledged action comedy.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters