The next schedule of Vishnu Manchu, Lavanya Tripathi starrer Doosukeltha is expected to begin from mid July onwards. Last month, a song was canned on the lead actors in Hyderabad and before that the team had shot for few days in Slovenia. Directed by Veeru Potla, the film is said to be a hilarious action entertainer and the makers are confident that it’ll be a bigger hit than Vishnu Manchu’s previous film Dhenikaina Ready. This is Veeru Potla’s third film as a director after Bindaas, Ragada and he’s determined to make a strong comeback after a brief hiatus. The film is being produced under 24 Frames Factory banner and Vishnu Manchu’s daughters Viviana and Arianna are presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej