The next schedule of Vishnu Manchu, Lavanya Tripathi starrer Doosukeltha is expected to begin from mid July onwards. Last month, a song was canned on the lead actors in Hyderabad and before that the team had shot for few days in Slovenia. Directed by Veeru Potla, the film is said to be a hilarious action entertainer and the makers are confident that it’ll be a bigger hit than Vishnu Manchu’s previous film Dhenikaina Ready. This is Veeru Potla’s third film as a director after Bindaas, Ragada and he’s determined to make a strong comeback after a brief hiatus. The film is being produced under 24 Frames Factory banner and Vishnu Manchu’s daughters Viviana and Arianna are presenting the film.
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again