The principal shooting of Manchu Vishnu’s upcoming film Doosukeltha is progressing briskly in Tirupati these days. Lavanya (Andhala Rakshasi fame) is playing the lead role opposite Manchu Vishnu in this comedy film. Several scenes are being shot on the lead pair and today, the film’s shooting is happening near Padmavathi temple in Tirupati.
Earlier this month, the film was extensively shot in Hyderabad and after the film unit moved to Tirupati, Manchu Vishnu’s introduction song from the film is being shot under the supervision of Prem Rakshi master. Veeru Potla has written the script and he’s also directing the film. Vishnu Manchu is also producing the film under 24 Frames Factory banner. Mani Sharma is scoring the music. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
Apart from this film, Vishnu is also acting and co-producing an untitled multi-starrer film which also has Mohan Babu, Manchu Manoj, Raveena Tandon, Hansika, Pranitha Subhash, Varun Sandesh and Tanish in lead roles. Sreevas is directing this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections