Anand Deverakonda and Shivathmika starrer Dorasaani has been getting good response after a preview show was organised for a select few directors and producers in the industry. Directed by KVR Mahendra, the film has been produced by Madhura Sreedhar and Yash Rangineni.
Gowtam Tinnanuri, the director of Jersey, praised the film saying that it’s an intense and authentic drama, and also praised the performances from the lead cast. Similarly, Ajay Bhupathi, the director of RX 100, said that performances by Anand and Shivathmika are quite endearing. He also praised the music and visuals in the film.
The team is quite thrilled with the positive reaction from the film’s preview, and it remains to be seen how the audience will react to it when it releases on July 12. The film is said in the ’80s in Warangal, and it’s said to be a poetic love story.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan
- Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature forged
- Poll : Which among these films are you looking forward to watching?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-02-2020