Vijay Deverakonda’s brother Anand Deverakonda and Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’s younger daughter Sivathmika are making their silver screen debut with the period romantic drama, Dorasani, set in Telangana backdrop. A short filmmaker named KVR Mahendra is making his directorial debut with the film.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Mahendra said that he has been in the film industry for the last 17 years. He went on to reveal that he took nearly 5 years to complete Dorasani’s script which is based on true events that took place in the 80s. He also said that the film will explore teenage romance amid the social climate of the bygone era.
Dorasani is produced by Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar. Suresh Babu is presenting the film. Prasanth R Vihari has composed the film’s soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?