Yesterday, the makers of Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s much-awaited hat-trick film, Akhanda, surprised everyone by announcing that hero Allu Arjun will be gracing the film’s pre-release event on November 27. Now, in a double surprise of sorts, the makers have just announced that star director Rajamouli will also be gracing Akhanda’s pre-release event.
Rajamouli shares a good rapport with Balakrishna, and his presence at the latter’s promotional event will give a big boost to the film ahead of its theatrical release. Akhanda’s pre-release event will be held tomorrow at Shilpakala Vedika.
Produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, this high budget entertainer also features Srikanth, Jagapathi Babu, Pragya Jaiswal and Poorna in lead roles. Thaman has composed the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Bollywood beauty in talks for Jr NTR’s next
- Talk – Rajinikanth knew about Dhanush’s divorce long back
- Nagarjuna debunks rumours spread by the media
- Sophie Chaudhary’s version of Oo Antava Mava is too cute
- Photo Moment: Allu Arjun enjoys the incredible Dubai’s skyline
- AP New Districts: MLA Balakrishna upset with Jagan’s decision – Comes up with a demand