Adah Sharma is all set to make her debut in Tollywood with Puri Jagannadh’s Heart Attack. She’s playing the lead role opposite Nithin and she’ll be seen as a simple girl who falls in love with the hero when she goes to Spain. While she’s all excited about her debut in Telugu, it’s turning out to be quite an exciting year for her in Bollywood as well.
Apart from Heart Attack in Telugu, Adah Sharma will also be seen in a crucial role in Vinil Mathew’s upcoming Hindi film ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’. Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra are playing the lead roles in this quirky romantic film. Interestingly, Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions and Phantom Films have co-produced films and the hype surrounding the film is already quite high in Bollywood. The film is slated for release on February 7, which is just a week after the release of Heart Attack.
Currently, the actress is in Hyderabad where she is busy promoting ‘Heart Attack’. Anup Rubens has scored the music for this film and Amol Rathod is the cinematographer. Puri Jagannadh has directed and produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?