Sankranthi is getting heated up in a big way for the year 2022. Some big films like RRR, Bangaraju, Radhe Shyam, and Bheemla Nayak will be released in a big way.
But now that the Omicron variant of Covid has started to spread its wings in a big way. Some countries have already started seeing the cases and India is also gearing up to tackle this variant in a big way.
Some medical experts say that in a month or two India will also see cases of this variant. So, this will surely affect the upcoming releases and especially the Sankranthi biggies in a big way.
The makers of these films are already looking at dates to postpone the films just in case if the virus spreads and things get worse.
The audience will also be tense to come to the theaters at such a time. So, what will happen in the days to come, only time will tell.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna heaps praises for Mahesh Babu
- Faria Abdullah grooves to AR Rahman’s song – Reel goes viral
- Maruthi opens up about his film with Prabhas
- Nagarjuna talks about comments on Naga Chaitanya-Samantha’s divorce
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata Super Musical destruction loading
- Akhanda shatters previous OTT records – Becomes the highest viewed Telugu film