Rakul Preet, who was in Romania recently to shoot a song for Spyder, can’t stop thinking about the beautiful locales in the European country. Incidentally, the team shot at Sibiu, which is believed to be the birthplace of Dracula, and she even indulged in a lot of local delicacies.
Talking about her experience, Rakul said, “We shot at Dracula’s castle for couple of days, but I didn’t get a chance to go inside and explore the place. Several restaurants were selling Dracula-special dishes and someone suggested that I try the Dracula meal, but I was freaked out. Since we had to shoot for both the Telugu and Tamil versions separately, I didn’t get a chance to venture out in the night. But I was quite fascinated by the city and I hope to go back soon.”
The film has Mahesh Babu and Rakul playing the lead roles. Directed by AR Murugadoss, the film is slated for release later this month.
- Star anchor in Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start in Rajasthan
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake