Rakul Preet, who was in Romania recently to shoot a song for Spyder, can’t stop thinking about the beautiful locales in the European country. Incidentally, the team shot at Sibiu, which is believed to be the birthplace of Dracula, and she even indulged in a lot of local delicacies.
Talking about her experience, Rakul said, “We shot at Dracula’s castle for couple of days, but I didn’t get a chance to go inside and explore the place. Several restaurants were selling Dracula-special dishes and someone suggested that I try the Dracula meal, but I was freaked out. Since we had to shoot for both the Telugu and Tamil versions separately, I didn’t get a chance to venture out in the night. But I was quite fascinated by the city and I hope to go back soon.”
The film has Mahesh Babu and Rakul playing the lead roles. Directed by AR Murugadoss, the film is slated for release later this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika stuns in the trailer of Chhapaak
- Ram Charan shows his class, dedicates his award to a fan
- Chiru-Koratala film to be set in this area
- Noted producer takes responsibility for finding Vijay Devarakonda’s heroine
- Star heroine wants to get married in this location
- Thaman shows his power- Trends big time on YouTube