Kruthika, the actress who was seen as Venkatesh’s daughter in Drishyam turned into a full time heroine with Nag Anvesh’s Vinavayya Ramaiyya. Now, the beautiful actress has bagged an interesting project in Telugu.
According to the latest reports, Kruthika has been signed on to play the lead role in Maruthi’s home production Rojulu Marayi. Parvatheesam, who played the hilarious role of Nookaraju in Dil Raju’s Kerintha, is the male lead.
Muralli Krishna is director in charge. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief