Kruthika, the actress who was seen as Venkatesh’s daughter in Drishyam turned into a full time heroine with Nag Anvesh’s Vinavayya Ramaiyya. Now, the beautiful actress has bagged an interesting project in Telugu.
According to the latest reports, Kruthika has been signed on to play the lead role in Maruthi’s home production Rojulu Marayi. Parvatheesam, who played the hilarious role of Nookaraju in Dil Raju’s Kerintha, is the male lead.
Muralli Krishna is director in charge. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy