Kruthika, the actress who was seen as Venkatesh’s daughter in Drishyam turned into a full time heroine with Nag Anvesh’s Vinavayya Ramaiyya. Now, the beautiful actress has bagged an interesting project in Telugu.
According to the latest reports, Kruthika has been signed on to play the lead role in Maruthi’s home production Rojulu Marayi. Parvatheesam, who played the hilarious role of Nookaraju in Dil Raju’s Kerintha, is the male lead.
Muralli Krishna is director in charge. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI