Family crowds are being attracted to the theater in a big way due to good word of mouth and presence of Venkatesh – Meena combo. This is a crucial audience for the long run of such story driven movies.
The movie has been made on a small budget and it will be very profitable for all parties involved. It is a remake of the Malayalam hit movie Drishyam, which has Mohanlal as the hero.
Sripriya directed this movie while Suresh Productions banner and Wide Angle Studios jointly produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?
- Tamannaah’s Malayalam debut with an interesting horror comedy
- Juicy info on Anushka’ role in Sye Raa
- Star hero turns vegetarian