It was the most eagerly awaited Telugu film in July. And, its buzz was on a high pitch with the producers breaking new grounds. For the first time a media and audience preview was held 2 days before the Friday release.
Things looked even more stronger, when the film released officially. Not only did the audience in India loved the film but those in overseas also immensely loved it.
The Venkatsh starrer saw good crowds at the theatres, and here are the US collections for the first three days.
Thursday(Premiers) $ 13,859
Friday $ 65,365
Saturday $ 88,431
Total $ 167,655
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan