It was the most eagerly awaited Telugu film in July. And, its buzz was on a high pitch with the producers breaking new grounds. For the first time a media and audience preview was held 2 days before the Friday release.
Things looked even more stronger, when the film released officially. Not only did the audience in India loved the film but those in overseas also immensely loved it.
The Venkatsh starrer saw good crowds at the theatres, and here are the US collections for the first three days.
Thursday(Premiers) $ 13,859
Friday $ 65,365
Saturday $ 88,431
Total $ 167,655
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Bro Daddy – Malayalam film on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Keerthy Suresh launches her own YouTube channel
- Shyam Singha Roy makes heads turn on Netflix
- Akhil Akkineni releases Amma song from Oke Oka Jeevitham
- Hardik Pandya’s Srivalli step is the best you’ll see
- Bangarraju’s latest worldwide collections are here