Victory Venkatesh’s ‘Drishyam’ is getting ready for a theatrical release very soon. The movie is expected to become a big hit for the family hero as the story has proved its worth in Malayalam as well as Kannada.
The film is being promoted in a very interesting manner in social media by the production team. Puzzles, quiz contests and interactive activities with fans on FB and Twitter by the movie team have succeeded in building a buzz around the movie.
Drishyam has Meena as the heroine and Sri Priya has directed the film. Suresh Productions is the principal producer of this Malayalam remake. Mohanlal played the lead role in the original version and Meena was the heroine there as well.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani