Sometime back we had reported that Drushyam’s Tamil remake started with a formal pooja. But all of a sudden, this movie is facing legal issues. According to the latest reports, a petition has been filed by Satheesh Paul in Ernakulam District court asking to stop the Tamil remake.
Sateesh claims that the story of Drishyam, is copied from his book ‘Oru Mazhakalathu’ which was published way back in May 2013. Looking into the matter, the court has asked the makers to stop shooting, until the case is resolved. Meanwhile the Telugu remake starring Venkatesh has been doing great business all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s phone call boosts Bandla Ganesh
- Prabhas’ next with UV Creations is a multi starrer?
- Suriya’s director utilizes lockdown for a meaningful purpose
- Noted OTT platform ropes star director for a documentary
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?