The official remake of Malayalam superhit film, Drishyam, was officially launched in Hyderabad earlier today. Venkatesh is playing the lead role in the Telugu version and Meena is going to pair up with Venkatesh after a long gap. D Ramanaidu, Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana and several other dignitaries graced the event in Ramanaidu Studios today.
The Telugu version is going to be directed by Sripriya. She had recently made Malini 22, starring Nithya Menen, which will release soon. Sripriya had been in talks with Venkatesh about the script for the past few weeks and she’s thrilled about working with him. The film will be jointly produced by Suresh Productions, Rajkumar Theatres Pvt Ltd and Wide Angle Creations banners.
The team is currently looking to cast two young girls, who’ll be playing Venkatesh’s daughters in the film. Nadia will be playing a police officer’s role in this thriller. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas-Prashanth Neel’s project in this genre?
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood