The official remake of Malayalam superhit film, Drishyam, was officially launched in Hyderabad earlier today. Venkatesh is playing the lead role in the Telugu version and Meena is going to pair up with Venkatesh after a long gap. D Ramanaidu, Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana and several other dignitaries graced the event in Ramanaidu Studios today.
The Telugu version is going to be directed by Sripriya. She had recently made Malini 22, starring Nithya Menen, which will release soon. Sripriya had been in talks with Venkatesh about the script for the past few weeks and she’s thrilled about working with him. The film will be jointly produced by Suresh Productions, Rajkumar Theatres Pvt Ltd and Wide Angle Creations banners.
The team is currently looking to cast two young girls, who’ll be playing Venkatesh’s daughters in the film. Nadia will be playing a police officer’s role in this thriller. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt wishes on Chiru’s birthday
- Prabhas makes surprising revelation
- Vijay Sethupathi joins Uppena
- Sye Raa teasers get a thumping response across India
- Raj Tarun opens up about the accident
- Hollywood stunt co-ordinator feels Saaho is his best work