After wrapping up a major schedule in Kerala, the film unit Venkatesh’s upcoming film Drushyam is currently shooting in Araku. The new schedule began few days ago and buzz is that the film will be shot in Araku, Simhachalam and few other adjoining areas.
As soon as news broke out that Venkatesh had reached this area for the film’s shoot, his fans thronged to the hotel where he was staying to catch a glimpse of the actor. Directed by Sripriya, the film also stars Meena and Nadiya in lead roles. The film is being produced under Suresh productions, Raj Kumar Theaters Pvt. Ltd., and Wide Angle Creations banner.
Drushyam is the official remake of the path-breaking Malayalam film, Drishyam, which had Mohanlal and Meena in lead roles. The film surpassed all previous records in Kerala and it ran for almost ten weeks in cities like Mumbai. Kamal Haasan is going to act in the Tamil remake of Drishyam.
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover