Senior writer Sathyamurthy passed away in December, 2015. Back then, Sathyamurthy’s sons, hotshot music composer Devi Sri prasad and his singer brother Sagar, dedicated a heart touching tribute song ‘Nannaku Prematho’ to their father and it was featured in NTR’s Nannaku Prematho.
Now, DSP and Sagar are all set to pay tributes to their father once again on the occasion of Guru Purnima. Today, the brothers will felicitate 120 meritorious students studying at 45 schools in Ramachandrapuram, Mandapeta and surrounding villages at an event in Ramachandrapuram. The felicitation includes certificates, mementos and Rs. 5,000 cash prize.
And tomorrow, DSP and Sagar will dedicate two state-of-the-art digital classrooms to government high schools in Vedurupaka and Ramachandrapuram, where their father Satyamurthy did his schooling.
Apart from these, the brothers and their family will take part in various social service and charity activities under the Sri Satyamurthy Foundation, set up by Satyamurthy eight years ago.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual