Devi Sri Prasad has begun the rerecording for Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Atharintiki Dharedhi.He began working on the re-recording earlier this week and it is expected to be wrapped shortly. Most part of the film’s shooting has already been wrapped up and currently a song is being shot on Pawan Kalyan, Samantha and some key members of the cast in Annapurna Seven acres in Hyderabad. The film is being directed by Trivikram Srinivas and BVSN Prasad is producing it. The film’s first look and audio are going to be released soon. Atharintiki Dharedhi is expected to hit the screens on August 7.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today