We had already reported that the peppy music director Devi Sri Prasad, who is one of the most sought after musician in the tinsel town, has been finalized for the most awaited film ‘Gabbar Singh-2’. As per the latest reports, music sensation DSP has started working on the songs and is leaving no stone unturned to take it a notch higher than Gabbar Singh.
Earlier, DSP scored music for Power star’s blockbuster flicks such as Jalsa, Attarintiki Daaredi and Gabbar Singh. This project will be the fourth flick in their combination.
Anisha Ambrose has been roped in as the female lead and young story writer KS Ravindra (Bobby), who shot to fame with ‘Power’, will handle the direction of this film. Sharath Marar, who is a close friend of Pawan Kalyan, will produce this movie on Northstar Entertainments banner. The project is getting ready to take off soon. Keep watching this space for more developments.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment