We had already reported that the peppy music director Devi Sri Prasad, who is one of the most sought after musician in the tinsel town, has been finalized for the most awaited film ‘Gabbar Singh-2’. As per the latest reports, music sensation DSP has started working on the songs and is leaving no stone unturned to take it a notch higher than Gabbar Singh.
Earlier, DSP scored music for Power star’s blockbuster flicks such as Jalsa, Attarintiki Daaredi and Gabbar Singh. This project will be the fourth flick in their combination.
Anisha Ambrose has been roped in as the female lead and young story writer KS Ravindra (Bobby), who shot to fame with ‘Power’, will handle the direction of this film. Sharath Marar, who is a close friend of Pawan Kalyan, will produce this movie on Northstar Entertainments banner. The project is getting ready to take off soon. Keep watching this space for more developments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Kshanam director’s next
- Kajal upset with 25 censor cuts for Queen’s remake
- Valmiki’s ultra mass Jarra Jarra enthralls music lovers
- Prabhas’ honest confession about his drawback
- Saaho clears censor; All set for a massive release
- Trolling hurts me: Talented actress on body-shaming