The audio of Allu Arjun’s ‘S/O Satyamurthy’ was released last night amidst huge fanfare. A total of seven thumping tracks were composed by the film’s composer Devi Sri Prasad. Apart from composing and crooning for few songs, DSP also penned funky lyrics for three songs.
Already, fans and music lovers are raving about the album and ‘Chal Chalo Chalo’, ‘One Two Three’ and ‘Seethakalam’ have become a rage. The rest of the songs are in typical DSP style and are expected to grow among the listeners on repeated listening.
Surely, DSP has succeeded in creating the much needed positive buzz for the film before the release.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership