Hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad, along with director Vamshi Paidipally, is currently camping in New York, USA. The Rockstar has been working on the tunes for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s landmark 25th movie.
As per the latest updates, DSP has already wrapped up composing splendid tunes for three songs. DSP recently stated that the film’s script is quite “amazing and inspiring”. DSP had earlier given two rocking albums for Mahesh’s 1 Nenokkadine and Srimanthudu. Fans are expecting the same magic to be repeated by the star duo with Bharath Ane Nenu and Mahesh25.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boney Kapoor gives a go ahead to iconic sequel against Sridevi’s will
- Bheeshma’s fab 1st weekend AP, TG share: All set to break even tomorrow
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Anushka’s presence gives ‘HIT’ an overnight buzz
- Kangana nails Jayaa’s look in Thalaivi’s new poster
- Bheeshma’s solid 1st weekend Krishna share: All set to break even today