Star music composer Devi Sri Prasad’s acting debut has been in the news for the last few years. DSP’s close friend and star director Sukumar was supposed to introduce the hotshot composer as a hero long back, but the project kept on delaying for reasons unknown.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, DSP is all set for his acting debut very soon. Sukumar has reportedly penned a script and one of his assistant directors will be directing this movie. Sukumar’s Sukumar Writings will co-produce the movie along with leading producer Dil Raju. More details will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow