As the release date is drawing near, the post production formalities of Sardaar are going on a brisk pace. It is a known fact that the film is releasing in Hindi as well and for this, music composer Devi Sri Prasad is currently in Mumbai for the music work regarding the Hindi version.
Already, the Telugu audio has caught on quite well among Pawan Kalyan fans and reports reveal that the buzz for the Hindi version is also pretty good. Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal and Sharad Kelkar in important roles. Sharad Marar is the producer.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry