Expectations were huge as to how the first single from Rangasthalam would turn out. Devi Sri Prasad was getting a lot of flack for composing tunes in his comfort zone in some of his previous films.
As the film is set in the 80’s special retro music was needed and DSP has silenced everyone with the first song Yenta Sakkagunnave. The song is a soothing rendition sung by Devi himself and hits you right away.
The ace musician only uses very fewer musical instruments and makes the guitar interlude look superb amidst the beautiful lyrics. The song is based on Samantha’s beauty and we need to see how Sukumar has shot this number in a complete village setup.
For now, the song has gone viral all over and is catching up with the listeners quite fast.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well