The motion poster of Vikram’s upcoming film Saamy 2 has become a rage online and DSP, who composed the background music, has been flooded with compliments for his work. The film also marks DSP’s comeback in Tamil cinema after a long gap. Vikram and Keerthy Suresh have played the lead roles in this much awaited sequel.
Talking about his collaboration with Hari, who directed the film, DSP said that he was really inspired by Hari’s dedication to create a unique motion poster and after a lot of thought process, he ended up using Gayatri Mantra as part of the motion poster.
In a recent interview when DSP was asked if he was going to make Vikram sing a song, the music composer confessed that it will be Hari’s decision in the end. “Vikram is a good singer and anything he sings will be catchy. In fact, I was the one who convinced Vikram to sing all the songs in Kanthasamy and they become quite popular. I am waiting to see what Hari wants to do for Saamy 2. His taste in music is amazing and the approach to create songs, lyrics will be new for the film.”
- Mahesh unveils Big Boss Anthem from Sudheer’s Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Geetha Govindam’s 1st weekend collections: Vijay’s career best in 5 days
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?