Ace music director Devi Sri Prasad couldn’t grace the audio launch of his upcoming film Julaayi. He had gone to Singapore to attend IIFA ceremony and planned to come directly to Hyderabad to attend the audio launch. However, the moment he arrived at the airport, he was told that the flight was delayed due to some technical issues. “Stuck in singapore airport since 6am this mrng..But till now the 9.15 am dint take off bcoz of tech prolms.. Mite take off only at 7pm. 🙁 “JULAI” audio launch this evng.. But am stuck in Singapore airport..No direct flite to hyd!! OMG!! Was eager to meet the Fans n hav fun. :-(” Devi Sri Prasad posted on Twitter. Meanwhile, the event, which is happening in Hyderabad, saw the presence of several bigwigs from the industry. Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film has Allu Arjun and Ileana in lead roles. N Radhakrishna produced the film. The film is expected to hit the screens in July.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership