Even as the film is gearing up for the grand Sankranthi release, hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad is currently busy with Sarileru Neekevvaru’s background score sessions in Chennai. This afternoon, he took to Twitter and revealed a video glimpse from one of the sessions.
The short video showcases renowned Dilruba player Saroja playing a soulful theme track. DSP introduced her to fans and said that the music piece comes at a crucial juncture in the movie and assured that fans will surely love this particular scene. On the other hand, all the songs from Sarileru’s album that have been released so far have become a good hit with fans.
Frm d BGM Session of #SarileruNeekevvaru
With d Amazing Musician SAROJA Amma Garu, who plays the Soulful ‘DILRUBA’🎵🙏🏻❤️https://t.co/nnrTjAhCw7
— DEVI SRI PRASAD (@ThisIsDSP) January 3, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi confirms the directors of his next two films
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?