Ace music director Devi Sri Prasad has been working round the clock for his upcoming projects, including the eagerly awaited Mahesh Babu starrer Sarileru Neekevvaru. While the first song from the Superstar’s film, Mind Block, has turned out to be a big hit, the latest news is that an item number is being shot on Mahesh Babu and Tamannaah today in Hyderabad.
Incidentally, DSP revealed that three of his songs are being shot today. Apart from Sarileru Neekevvaru, DSP is also scoring music for Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena and Keerthy Suresh-Nagesh Kukunoor’s Good Luck Sakhi. And three different songs, composed by DSP, are under production right now, and this coincidence made DSP to be thrilled musically.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on DSP’s next composition, Suryudivo Chandrudivo from Mahesh Babu, Rashmika starrer Sarileru Neekevvaru, which will be unveiled later today.
3 of My Songs Frm 3 different movies r bein SHOT 2day😁🎥
So am MUSICALLY Excited😁🎵
2. ROMANTIC MELODY frm #UPPENA❤️
— DEVI SRI PRASAD (@ThisIsDSP) December 9, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?