Star composer Devi Sri Prasad’s acting debut has been a hot topic for the last few years. In the past and even recently, there were reports that star director and DSP’s good friend Sukumar will be launching DSP as a hero. However, there has been no official announcement till date.
In a latest interview, DSP finally made a statement about his acting debut. He said that many filmmakers have been approaching him with scripts and characters based on his energetic attitude and dancing skills. DSP went on to clarify that his passion always lies in music and that he will consider turning actor only if he gets a script which is similar to Hollywood musicals. Well, are the filmmakers listening?
Articles that might interest you:
- Special quarantine plans for Bigg Boss 4 contestants
- Netflix drops Karan Johar’s name from Gunjan Saxena
- Latest reports about Trivikram are completely fake
- Lockdown Review : Danny- Tamil on Zee 5
- Nani in plans to launch a sequel to his hit film?
- 30 Years Prudhvi suffering from ill-health