Star composer Devi Sri Prasad’s acting debut has been a hot topic for the last few years. In the past and even recently, there were reports that star director and DSP’s good friend Sukumar will be launching DSP as a hero. However, there has been no official announcement till date.
In a latest interview, DSP finally made a statement about his acting debut. He said that many filmmakers have been approaching him with scripts and characters based on his energetic attitude and dancing skills. DSP went on to clarify that his passion always lies in music and that he will consider turning actor only if he gets a script which is similar to Hollywood musicals. Well, are the filmmakers listening?
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020
- Vishnu Manchu ropes in Hollywood technicians for his Hollywood film
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word