Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Srimanthudu, wrapped up its talkie part already. Interestingly, the film’s composer, Devi Sri Prasad, recorded a high octane rock song with one of his favorites, Raghu Dixit, yesterday. Previously, Raghu Dixit, the popular indie folk musician and singer, sang the superhit Chale Chalo song in S/O Satyamurthy, again composed by DSP.
The presence of a rock song in a family entertainer like Srimanthudu is indeed an interesting move by the musical hit machine, DSP. After the humongous applause the singer’s first song in Telugu, Chale Chalo, was received with, fans can surely expect yet another rocking number in the hit combination.
Meanwhile, Srimanthudu’s audio launch will take place on the 18th this month and the film will hit the screens on 7th August on the eve of Mahesh Babu’s birthday.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble