Music director Devi Sri Prasad is currently on a concert tour across USA and recently, he performed in Chicago and Seattle. On August 25, he is going to perform, along with his troupe, in Detroit at Chene Park, on the shores of Lake Michigan.
Interestingly, several top music artists like 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Robin Thicke among others have performed at this venue, and DSP’s concert is said to be the first time that a South Indian concert is going to be held at this famous venue. Speaking about his upcoming concert, “The venue is by Lake Michigan, which separates USA and Canada, and the view is spectacular. I am also thrilled to perform on a stage where several famous artistes have performed before. It feels surreal that my concert is the first by a South Indian music troupe.”
Along with DSP, Sagar, Shraddha Das, Sravana Bhargavi, Hemachandra, and Ranina Reddy are also going to perform during the concert. DSP will also head to San Jose, Dallas, and New Jersey in the next few weeks as part of his concert tour.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
- Interesting buzz on Balakrishna’s Akhanda 2
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food