Music director Devi Sri Prasad is well known for his re-recording ability. He has delivered some outstanding RR work for many films in the past and he has now worked his magic once again for the film ‘Legend’.
DSP has started working on the film’s RR. The movie is currently in the final stages of post production and those who have seen DSP’s work say that it will be a special attraction for the movie.
Balakrishna, Radhika Apte and Sonal Chouhan will be seen as the lead actors in this movie and Boyapati Sreenu is the director. ‘Legend’ is all set for release on March 28th. 14 Reels Entertainment and Varahi Chalana Chitram are jointly producing this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun is lightning quick: Nivetha Pethuraj
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama