Devi Sri Prasad is the music director for ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’. He will start working on the film’s Re-Recording from tomorrow. ‘Bhai’ is gearing up for a possible release in the month of September and the audio launch might be held on September 1st.
Nagarjuna will be seen in a powerful role in this movie and Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the heroine. Veerabhadram Chowdhary has directed this project and he is known for his good grip on entertainment.
Nagarjuna has produced ‘Bhai’ on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainment
- Two interesting projects go on floors today
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?