It is already well known that musical sensation Devi Sri Prasad will be finally making his acting debut this year. The film will be produced by leading producer Dil Raju and directed by Sukumar, DSP’s close friend and director of NTR’s Sankranthi release, Nannaku Prematho.
As per the latest buzz, this crazy project will be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual, with the shooting for both the versions taking place simultaneously. More details about the film’s launch date, heroine and other cast and crew members are yet to be announced. Hotshot cinematographer R Rathnavelu will be cranking the camera for this film.
- It’s a rom com for Akhil next
- Young hero’s name change becomes a hot topic
- Samantha to enthrall her fans with 3 movies this summer
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot