When the audio of a film becomes a hit, one often feels that it is an added advantage for the project. The same has happened for Khaidi No 150 as the music composed by Devi Sri Prasad became a rage even before the film released.
The way each single was launched one after the other helped matters much. Credit should go to Devi Sri Prasad for composing some top mass numbers which made the mega fans and general audience quite happy.
Now that the film is doing extremely well, there is no doubt that at least half of them who are turning up to watch the film for the second time are going in for DSP’s superb songs and Chiru’s dances.
This is not the first time that DSP has impressed in such a way. There are many films in the past that had some foot tapping music by the rockstar Devi Sri Prasad who is on top of his game.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas
- Stop treating me like an actor: Pawan urges fans
- Suriya’s Bandobast plot revealed!
- Prabhas cutout: Kollywood cutout culture gripping Tollywood?
- Is Prabhas seeing someone?