Devi Sri Prasad is one of the most sought after music composers and has given some of his best work for director Sukumar. His upcoming album for Sukumar’s latest production venture, Kumar 21F is up for release and reports reveals that DSP has given some quirky tunes for the film.
The audio launch is slated to be launched on 31st Oct in Hyderabad. Kumari 21F, directed by Surya Prathap, features young actors Raj Tarun and Heebah Patel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s voice-over for Sye Raa’s Malayalam teaser
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi