Highly energetic music director Devi Sri Prasad has had a great 2012. He scored two big hits this year with ‘Gabbar Singh’ and ‘Julayi’. Devi Sri is currently composing tunes for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s film with Sukumar and he has revealed that some radical new tunes are under consideration.
“For Sukumar-Mahesh Babu film,am trying smthing radically different! Trying to make it a very unique sounding album.!!Hope U wl all love it.!” , he tweeted.
The movie has not yet been titled and it is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner, the production house that scored a massive blockbuster with ‘Dookudu’. Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine in this movie .
- Leading distributor acquires Arjun Suravaram’s Nizam rights
- Bollywood heroine to play Jayalalithaa in Thalaivi
- Tamannaah signs back-to-back horror films in Telugu and Tamil
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release