Pawan Kalyan, Samantha starrer Atharintiki Dharedhi is fast nearing completion. Currently a song is being shot on the entire lead cast of the film in Annapurna Seven Acres studios. Sources close to the film unit have revealed that the song is going to be a major highlight in the film, especially with Pawan Kalyan’s rocking steps and Devi Sri Prasad’s peppy music. The song has a party theme and it’ll also feature special appearances by Hamsanandini and Mumtaz, apart from Samantha and Pranitha Subhash. Incidentally, Mumtaz will be seen alongside Pawan Kalyan for the first time since Khushi.
The buzz about the song is so good that several actors and producers are paying a visit to the set to see the proceedings. Ganesh master is the choreographer of the song. In the past, Devi Sri Prasad had scored music for Gabbar Singh and Jalsa and both the albums went on to become huge hits. Atharintiki Dharedhi is expected to repeat the same magic once again. Trivikram Srinivas is directing the film and BVSN Prasad is producing it. The film is expected to hit the screens in the first week of August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Lakshmi Manchu reveals why she can never host Bigg Boss
- Fan asks Kajal to marry him; She gives a hilarious reply
- Pawan Kalyan thanks Twitter for unsuspending Janasena accounts
- Chiru’s green signal made Varun Tej sign Valmiki