Devi Sri Prasad scored the music for Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’. As per the latest information being heard, DSP will be seen in the song ‘Ninnu Chudagane’. DSP is known for his energetic screen presence and it will be quite a treat to see him in the company of Pawan Kalyan and Samantha.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this movie and BVSN Prasad is the producer. The movie is expected to be a hilarious family entertainer and it has received a clean U certificate from the censor board. The movie was supposed to hit the screens on August 9th, but it has been postponed due to the agitations in seemandhra region.
A new date will officially be announced by the producer soon.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?