Super Star Rajinikanth’s most eagerly awaited gangster drama, Kaala, is going to hit the screens in the second half of 2018. Rajini will be seen in the role of a gangster turned slumlord in the movie which features an ensemble cast.
Yesterday, Kaala’s team kick-started the dubbing formalities with a puja. The entire post-production work is expected to be wrapped up by January or early February. An official announcement of the film’s release date will be announced later.
Kabali fame Pa Ranjith has directed Kaala. The film features Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil in prominent roles. Rajini’s son-in-law and hero Dhanush is producing this high budget film.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next