Super Star Rajinikanth’s most eagerly awaited gangster drama, Kaala, is going to hit the screens in the second half of 2018. Rajini will be seen in the role of a gangster turned slumlord in the movie which features an ensemble cast.
Yesterday, Kaala’s team kick-started the dubbing formalities with a puja. The entire post-production work is expected to be wrapped up by January or early February. An official announcement of the film’s release date will be announced later.
Kabali fame Pa Ranjith has directed Kaala. The film features Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil in prominent roles. Rajini’s son-in-law and hero Dhanush is producing this high budget film.
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date