Super Star Rajinikanth’s most eagerly awaited gangster drama, Kaala, is going to hit the screens in the second half of 2018. Rajini will be seen in the role of a gangster turned slumlord in the movie which features an ensemble cast.
Yesterday, Kaala’s team kick-started the dubbing formalities with a puja. The entire post-production work is expected to be wrapped up by January or early February. An official announcement of the film’s release date will be announced later.
Kabali fame Pa Ranjith has directed Kaala. The film features Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil in prominent roles. Rajini’s son-in-law and hero Dhanush is producing this high budget film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon
- Eesha Rebba’s Bollywood debut opposite star kid
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR