It’s been already reported that young hero Raj Tarun teamed up with leading producer Dil Raju for a youthful romantic entertainer. Titled Lover, the film’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace in and around Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s dubbing activities kick-started today with a formal pooja ceremony. Ala Ela fame Anish Krishna is directing the film, which has new girl Riddhi Kumar as the female lead.
Lover is scheduled for a July 14th release. Stay tuned to123telugu.com for further updates regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?