It’s been already reported that young hero Raj Tarun teamed up with leading producer Dil Raju for a youthful romantic entertainer. Titled Lover, the film’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace in and around Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s dubbing activities kick-started today with a formal pooja ceremony. Ala Ela fame Anish Krishna is directing the film, which has new girl Riddhi Kumar as the female lead.
Lover is scheduled for a July 14th release. Stay tuned to123telugu.com for further updates regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?