It’s been already reported that young hero Raj Tarun teamed up with leading producer Dil Raju for a youthful romantic entertainer. Titled Lover, the film’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace in and around Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s dubbing activities kick-started today with a formal pooja ceremony. Ala Ela fame Anish Krishna is directing the film, which has new girl Riddhi Kumar as the female lead.
Lover is scheduled for a July 14th release. Stay tuned to123telugu.com for further updates regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times