It’s been already reported that young hero Raj Tarun teamed up with leading producer Dil Raju for a youthful romantic entertainer. Titled Lover, the film’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace in and around Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s dubbing activities kick-started today with a formal pooja ceremony. Ala Ela fame Anish Krishna is directing the film, which has new girl Riddhi Kumar as the female lead.
Lover is scheduled for a July 14th release. Stay tuned to123telugu.com for further updates regarding this project.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film