The dubbing works of the actor Naga Shaurya’s next movie (NS 22) have commenced today.
Directed by the filmmaker Aneesh Krishna, the untitled film will showcase Naga Shaurya in a Brahmin avatar.
Besides, the movie marks the Telugu debut of the singer and actress, Shirley Setia.
Produced by Usha Mulpuri under the banner Ira Creations, the movie has Radhika Sarathkumar in a significant role.
Mahati Swara Sagar is the music director of this film, which is going to be released in theaters in 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR to be released on one of these dates
- Release of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi version calls off
- Actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s last three films set for OTT release
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi gets a release date
- Jai Bhim, Marakkar make their way to the Oscars
- Balakrishna praises the team behind ‘NTR song’