The next biggie from Bollywood is Bholaa starring Ajay Devgn in the lead role. Apart from acting, Ajay Devgn has also wielded the megaphone for this project, which is the Hindi remake of the Tamil blockbuster Kaithi. The film hits the screens tomorrow.
The latest update is that the advance bookings of Bholaa are not at all up to the mark. As per reports, Bholaa has just sold over 24000 tickets for its first day in the three national chains (PVR, INOX, Cinepolis), which is very low for a star hero film.
Given the Sri Rama Navami holiday advantage and the mass fan base of Ajay Devgn, the movie is expected to rake in a decent opening. However, it has to be seen if the film could clock in a double-digit opening. Tabu and Amala Paul are playing key roles. Bholaa releases in 2D, 3D, and IMAX 3D formats. The action entertainer is produced together by Ajay Devgn FFilms, Dream Warrior Pictures, Reliance Entertainment, and T-Series Films.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Three back-to-back releases from mega family in a short span
- Trailer of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram to be out on this date?
- Bollywood buzz: A mega-budget film on Ramayan to be made with these Superstars
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food