Young Malayalam heartthrobs Dulquer Salmaan and Aupama Parameswaran’s super hit Malayali family drama, Jomonte Suviseshangal, is dubbed in Telugu as Andamaina Jeevitham. The film’s censor formalities were completed with a U certificate.
As per the latest updates, Andamaina Jeevitham is slated to hit the screens on October 13th. The Malayalam original was released in January, 2017 and it went on to gross close to 45 crore. The film was directed by Sathyan Anthikad. Pathipati Srinivasa Rao is releasing Andamaina Jeevitham.
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Siddharth, Catherine Tresa team up for a new film
- Nithin to romance milky beauty?
- Mahesh25’s costumes to be trendsetting
- Star director roped in for Chiru’s son in law?