Young Malayalam heartthrobs Dulquer Salmaan and Aupama Parameswaran’s super hit Malayali family drama, Jomonte Suviseshangal, is dubbed in Telugu as Andamaina Jeevitham. The film’s censor formalities were completed with a U certificate.
As per the latest updates, Andamaina Jeevitham is slated to hit the screens on October 13th. The Malayalam original was released in January, 2017 and it went on to gross close to 45 crore. The film was directed by Sathyan Anthikad. Pathipati Srinivasa Rao is releasing Andamaina Jeevitham.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international