Young Malayalam heartthrobs Dulquer Salmaan and Aupama Parameswaran’s super hit Malayali family drama, Jomonte Suviseshangal, is dubbed in Telugu as Andamaina Jeevitham. The film’s censor formalities were completed with a U certificate.
As per the latest updates, Andamaina Jeevitham is slated to hit the screens on October 13th. The Malayalam original was released in January, 2017 and it went on to gross close to 45 crore. The film was directed by Sathyan Anthikad. Pathipati Srinivasa Rao is releasing Andamaina Jeevitham.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival