Young Malayalam heartthrobs Dulquer Salmaan and Aupama Parameswaran’s super hit Malayali family drama, Jomonte Suviseshangal, is dubbed in Telugu as Andamaina Jeevitham. The film’s censor formalities were completed with a U certificate.
As per the latest updates, Andamaina Jeevitham is slated to hit the screens on October 13th. The Malayalam original was released in January, 2017 and it went on to gross close to 45 crore. The film was directed by Sathyan Anthikad. Pathipati Srinivasa Rao is releasing Andamaina Jeevitham.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?